د. عبد الله الفطيسي
أستشاري أمراض الغدد والسكري
Dr. Abdullah Al Futaisi
Consultant Endocrine & Diabetes
Sultan Qaboos University
- Diabetes and Reproductive Endocrinology Fellowship, McGill University, Montreal, Canada, 2001-2002.
- Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism Fellowship, McGill University, Montreal, Canada, 1999-2001.
- Basic Science ( B.Sc. H.Sc) and M.D. Degree from Sultan Qaboos University 1986-1993.
- FRCP (Glasgow), Royal College of Physicians of Glasgow, 2012
- FRCP (London), Royal College of Physicians, London, 2011
- McGill University Certificate in Reproductive Endocrinology, 2003.
- American Board of Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2002.
- Canadian Royal College Certificate in Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2001.
- Canadian Royal College Certificate in Internal Medicine, 2000.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2000.
- M.D. Sultan Qaboos University, 1993
ACADEMIC & SCHOLARY
He is currently involved in Undergraduate and Postgraduate teaching at College of Medicine and Health Science in Sultan Qaboos University. He has 12 publication in peer review journals.